Wednesday 20 January 2010

Audience Feedback

The ways in which I checked if the production was successful, is by uploading the movie onto YouTube and ask people to comment on their personal thoughts of how effective the opening has been made. Another way in which we could check if our production was good, this was from the word of mouth.

Miss Howard is quoted saying "I watched your production last Friday, I thought it was exceptional", this shows that she really enjoyed watching the opening. So this is a satisfied consumer.

My brother said "How did this take you so long to complete, with the editing" Whether this is because he was being honest, or not this shows that people have high expectations. So if i was too make another production I could try and produce a film with a more interesting narrative.

I have yet to recieve a comment on YouTube, so this might not be the best form of feedback. The reason for this could be that people don't know that the production is available to watch, even if they do watch the film they might not comment on it as this requires some audience input.

No comments:

Post a Comment